Texas Home Shop Realty – Internship Opportunities
Texas Home Shop Realty is looking for interns who are newly licensed agents to learn the residential real estate business in a supportive team environment in order to become a top producing agent.
Ideal candidates will have an active Texas Real Estate License (or in process) be willing to commit to 2 open houses per week, want to work as a Realtor full time at completion and have transportation, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
1. Hourly compensation for required office hours during the internship (6 month term)
2. Daily hands-on training in the following areas: Contracts and Addendum for sellers,
Contracts and addenda for buyers, Buyer prospecting, seller prospecting, lead generation,
leads follow up, lead scripts, MLS training, CRM training, social media training, business
budgeting, spear of influence, interacting with buyers and sellers, pricing homes, listing
presentations, listing appointments, buyer presentations, closing disclosures, closing
procedures, inspections, appraisals and more…
3. Supportive team environment
4. 24 hour broker and manager support
5. Lead opportunities
6. Access to Office, computers, printers, internet
7. Business Cards
8. MLS HAR/TAR/NAR membership